Apply to the Juris Doctor law degree program now by following the steps below. (Be sure that you have first thoroughly read and understood the How to Apply section before completing your application.)
Our online application is now closed, and will re-open October 15, 2016, for September 2017 entry. Supporting documentation for September 2017 entry can be submitted starting October 1, 2016.
Current applicants are able to access their applications and status page using the 'apply now' link below.
- Apply online to the College of Law by February 1 (Disclosure and Privacy Statement)
- Submit transcripts from each university/college attended - 1 original transcript with December marks, and 2 original transcripts with April marks (don’t submit University of Saskatchewan transcripts; final transcripts due June 1)
- Write the LSAT (last exam writing in February, earlier writing advised)
- Write and submit a personal statement - to be included in online application
- Additional documentation must be supplied by special and Aboriginal applicants
- Reference letters are not required for regular applicants, and will not be looked at even if they are submitted
Admission to the College of Law is at the discretion of the Admissions Committee of the college. In exercising its discretion, the committee considers academic background and LSAT score, and gives a slight preference to applicants with a Saskatchewan connection or residents of the Yukon, Northwest and Nunavut Territories, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador (these being provinces or territories with no law college).